Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year, New Resolutions??

It's been a week since 2012 arrived and it's time to update me bloggie for this new year.

It's really something typical to have people celebrating new year with numerous of resolutions, wishes, hopes and etc. I'm kinda a person that takes times to actually thinking of what to do. So basically, I don't really have anything in my "wish-list".

I'm just simply hoping for this new year, I'll get the chance to meet with my dearest cutie Roland and of course my family. I wish we will celebrate Christmas together as a whole and this time, I'll join them to decorate the Christmas tree!!!

Guess these are all that I have in my mind. Adios senor and senorita..
Happy New Year 2012.

XoXo

2 comments:

  1. hahaha u r planning for Christmas already,,, omg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't take much considerations during Christmas last year..so, yes, I'm planning to perform the best for this year Christmas celebration.. :)

    ReplyDelete