Monday, January 16, 2012

~Laugh Sometimes~

Who can't ever get away from laughing. If you have never laughed in your life, you should call a psychiatrist.

Here's some stories I'd heard from my sister few years back.

My sister and her friends went for a visit to this kampung, making a research on its welfare and basic needs. They stayed at this old grandmother house. That night, they kind of having a chit-chat with the grandma, trying to know her more.

She (grandma) started to tell them that she was once very sick. She told them, "Last time, grannie had a very bad health. Few years back, I HAD AIDS!!!"
My sister and her friends were shocked. They did not believe what they had heard. Thus they asked her again. "Grannie, were you positive that you had AIDS?"

The old lady replied, "Of course I'm sure about it. I had to stay at the hospital for weeks. They injected me with medicine everyday. I had a very bad fever. At first I thought it was a normal one, yet I felt worse and worst. Haish...that all happened because of the mosquito AIDS..."

What a relief!!! She meant Aedes, not AIDS!!! Forgive the folks. They are too old to get the pronunciation right, though these words are just acronyms.

The next day, my sister and her friends went for a meeting. They talked and discussed about something until this guy asked this old man about his opinion.

"Jadi, datuk...apa pandangan datuk sekarang?"
"Herm..pandangan datuk sekarang?? Herm...kadang kala kabur, kadang-kadang dapat juga lihat. Tapi waktu malam, memang teruk lah, langsung tidak nampak..."

Opps...who can't blame this old man too..he just slightly misunderstood what the whole question about. Still, he got the answer correct, didn't he? Hahahahhaa....

Well, these are some stories I heard from my sister. It's kinda late. I think. I used to update my blog very very late at midnight/night. Well, tata..
Adios and nite nite.

XoXo. p/s: First thing in the morning, give a big smile to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment