Friday, October 1, 2010

Can I have my memories back?

Missing someone can be healed by meeting that someone.
But missing the memories and experiences you had gone through would never be healed (???possible???)


Friends say, we can go back to the old school by the time we are married and having children especially when we are missing the old teenage era of us. They even talk about having a reunion party.


It might be working for you, you may actually feel your memories back and reminisce those special moments, as for me, it's the vice versa of what you are expecting of.


I love to ponder of my past and question myself, will I ever have my memories back, as in will I am able to trick the time and get both of my feet to that particular sweet moment. I used to watch movies with unimaginable inventions like the time machine. 


I wonder if it's just a fiction or the possibility of making that time machine into a reality is in the ratio of 50:50 or maybe greater than that?


So then, it is possible to clutch my memories back?


*Sigh*.


XOXO.


P.S: I'm sad. Really sad for what I have chosen.
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment