Sunday, October 10, 2010

Corby, Clothes and Courage.

I am so so addicted to have this cute little Samsung Corby.
I really want it! Seriously, I LOVE~Love~LOVE Corby!

Clothes? Herm...someone special will receive them in the upcoming weeks...
Hihihi..hope that person likes the gifts I bought for *blank*.

Courage...I hope I have the maximum courage to sit for the final exam.
Friends are visiting from room to room asking almost the same, similar and commonly-heard question:
"Are you ready for the exam?"

What cha want me to answer?
Exam that includes all syllabuses from first sem till the third, what'cha expect??

I will neither say I am prepared nor vice versa.

Just have faith in the Lord and hope everything will work excellently!
The power of God is always on the top, above all, & above everything!

XOXO.

Mood: Happy.

-With LovE-

No comments:

Post a Comment