Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fragile:Break or Not To.

Just a thought to share with before I am gonna "pause" any blog-postings since exam is just at every end of the corner (just around the corner).

This one whole week, I'm in the state which everything that I read, write and think is lost in just a single blinking of eyes. Straight to the point, I can't concentrate.

Things are mixed up and I can't organise them cause they are blended together with a strong glue.
I just don't get it. No matter how hard I've tried to understand things that I read, it always ends uselessly. 

You may see me cry and you may see me mad. You may see me laugh and at some time, you may see me upset. It changes all the time and I'm undefined.

Maybe, for this moment, I'll just gonna stick to this sentence.

"No matter what happens, just let it happens and imperfection always be there for me and you."

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment