Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lonely

"Lonely...I'm Mr. Lonely...I have nobody, For my own..." [Err...Mr.???]
Yes. Just an excerpt from the full lyrics which has been once sung by AKON~Mr. Lonely.

Wow..Now I can IMAGINE a day finishing just ONE ASSIGNMENT. I did not take evening nap and amazingly (???) I was trembling with hunger! Thanks for the Lee Fah Instant Noodle dearest Frans, it really had satisfied my starvation.

What's the post's title again? Oh ya, LONELY! Somehow and somewhat, I feel a bit lonely today, I mean, extremely LONELY. On the last Friday's night, I had a chat with my lil sist on YM. I video called her and through the 640 X 480 VGA Acer Crystal Webcam, I managed to see the faces of my parents and my dorky little sist..(Hahahha..hope she won't read this post!) Oh God, I miss them so much.

I wish I were at home right now.

Instant noodle for lunch and instant porridge for dinner! What a combination!!
After I'd taken my dinner, I felt much better. I received Big Apple doughnuts from my two besties: Ari Razky and Geoffrey Lim. I ate the doughnuts and it was no more hunger instead my stomach seemed to wanna BLOW!

Honestly, that's the first time I felt I'd craved so much for food. I usually let my stomach "sings" with its unique melody and I'll know at one time it will stop. Can't believe I'm a bit emotional, at home, I never felt the hunger as food always be there for me and mummy is always the best cook ever.

Anyway, September has gone, and it's 3rd of October. Happy Birthday to my dearest best sister @ colleague; Mcelley Lorience. Wishing you the best in your life.

Exam's around the corner.....Hope I can perform well and strive for flying colour results....God bless me. Amen.

XOXO..<3


No comments:

Post a Comment