Thursday, October 14, 2010

Different

To be frank, I feel a bit annoyed when the others, my friends, are checking the tickets to fly home. Jealousy?? Am I? Perhaps.. (Sorry for being offensive) MAS and AIRASIA homepage would get the most clicked website for almost everyday. As a Sarawakian who is currently studying in Sabah, honestly, I don't really feel the huge gap from this institute to my home.

I keep on asking myself...
Why can't I feel the eagerness like the others?
Why are they so excited to go home?
And just why I can't feel the same?

Sometimes, I'm trying to be as excited as them but I know in the end I am lying to myself.
My mom's persuasive words are really effective.
"You don't have to feel lonely cause God's always be beside you and we are not that far you know."

My mind sticks to this sentence and as optimistic as it can be seen, I soon realise the truth behind it.
I AM not that far from them. 

I still have phones to call them, to hear their voices.
I still have the Internet to chat with them.
And I still can visit the bank to wait for them to give me some extra money (??? Oppss...blooper..hihihi..)

The point is, sometimes you need to stay calm. There's no need to say:
"Oh my God, I'll be HOME in the next 2 minutes!" or
"Yes!!!Goodbye this f**cking place, I'm going HOME!" or
"Where the hell is my TRANSPORT??! I'm in hurry for a journey to me HOME."
(Ironically, these might be the statements that pop out in my mind everytime I'll be going home. ,^^)

Anyway, I MISS HOME...and I'm not in the rush to be at HOME!

..XOXO..
WitH LoVe.

1 comment: