Sunday, November 14, 2010

Arrived!

Yesterday was a trip. Saying goodbye to friends who were leaving a few hours earlier was not that hard as I expected (I'm gonna miss them). The hardest part was carrying the bags. Huh...quite heavy. However, when your mind started to speak of home, you won't feel the burden of carrying the pounds with you.


Departed safely from KKIA at 1.05pm and arrived at Miri Airport. Met my dad who was having his Tom Yam and then we went straight to the town. I went to PARKSON to buy Anti-Virus for my lappy. Hehehe..Then off we went back to Marudi. We had to go as fast as the rocket since it had been raining for weeks, and the water was beginning to rise.

Off me go to Marudi!


************************************************

Today, I spend my time going to the church together with family and after that, my lil sister and I take those two little creatures, very very super adorable kittens for their 'first shower'. Omo! They are super duper cute. I love them so much. My sist named them, Black and the other one White, basically because of the dominant colour on their bodies.

My right, Black. Left, White. Two of them, CUTIES!

That's all for today. So happy to be at HOME. Carpe Diem.

XOXO. LoVe.

No comments:

Post a Comment