Sunday, November 28, 2010

MOVIE ZONE.

Wow! Now that's the word! WOW!!
It's been 3 weeks(unbelievable) since the holidays started on the 13th (for me).

Travel? Yeap! All around the kampungs(villages) again.
I spent 2 weeks at me hometown, Lg. Lama. Doing nothing much. 

The only job I did: Spent 24/7 of my times, staring at the lappy's LCD screen, watching movies from the DVDs I had bought days before arriving at my hometown.


a very adorable Korean drama 

and also

my most favorite animated cartoons movie of all times (Me fact: I love all animated movies),



I also got a chance to watch another computer-animated movie: "HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON".


(My sister bought this DVD.)

I did play some games, but when I couldn't ascend to the next level, next thing you'll know, I played another games. (,^^).


Currently listening to a song from SON DAMBI+AFTER SCHOOL~AMOLED.



Roger out! XOXO Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment