Monday, November 1, 2010

FEELING: WORST! FEAR! DOOMED! THE PERFECT REMEDY TOWARDS DISASTER!

First day of FINAL EXAM.
Language Description, seriously, I felt like hell!

*HUH???*
Lack of confident?
Check!

Not wholly prepared?
Check!

Fear?
Check!

Nervous?
Check!

Stress?
Check!

Consequences:
Doubt!
Fear!
Angry!
Frustrated!
Upset!
Regret! (For sure!!!)
CHECKMATE!

Why?
Guess it IS A TABOO for students to recheck or to go through what they have answered in their exam paper with the other colleagues cause what seemed to be a 'healthy' discussion is actually an 'unhealthy' discussion after all.

Do IT, AND YOU'LL GO INSANE!
WHEN YOU KNOW YOU GOT NUMEROUS MISTAKES, I TELL YOU: YOU'RE IN RUINS!!
This is exactly what I am doing right now. And the so-bad-news is --> I can't resist of doing IT!!!
I had done lots of mistakes and errors and I felt very regretful for being too curious with the answers. This curiosity drives me crazy.

OH MY LORD!!!~

All I can do now is just to sit down and start praying!~

Amen.

P.S: Practically, I am now carrying and trying out the "I DON'T CARE" method. =.=

XOXO. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment