Sunday, November 7, 2010

SANCTUARY~HOME, MY HOMETOWN.

Life is so perfect when it comes to a place, just a sanctuary, a destination of every human in this world, the only place I, you, they, and we, call as HOME.

This is my hometown, the place where I was born.

In front of our house at Long Lama.


 The overview from inside of our house.


Wishing to come to my hometown by car?? Prepare RM15 and ride on this ferry.


Grandpa is really a strong man and I adore and respect him a lot. It takes for at least 2-3 people to lift up the motorboat engine but my grandpa, it takes him only his strength.


Decades ago, this is how they live their lives.

You can feed your whole family with these fishes.

 According to our traditional believes, this kind of tree has spirits dwell within, so it is better to have companions when travelling in the night to hunt or fishing.


Appreciate nature cause you cannot live without it.

Lunch and dinner for today, the next day and the day after.

This is HUGE!


It goes well with melted sugar and taste delicious!

No need to go to the market. Just walk outside the house and take as much as you can, Grandma and auntie are gifted with green fingers.

Recipe? There's no recipe. Just add anything that you think suits best for your taste.

Fried mee hoon and sausages and loaves of breads, enough for breakfast for you and your family. Share is always caring!

 Even I can't do this! Again, Grandma and Auntie are very creative. It takes patience and focus to complete one of these beautiful things.


 Just an extra.,^^
Cute boy. My cousin, Piki, a loving little No.1-boy and by now, I think you should call him A No.1-MAN!



XOXO.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment