Monday, January 17, 2011

‧:❉:‧░H░A░P░P░Y░G░A░D░G░E░T░S░‧:❉:‧


So hectic I am, dearest bloggie should not be forgotten. This entry is like the other entries

which will talk about none other than my dreams and hopes on clutching these gadgets!


Im so into these items that I really wanna have them. (Hey me bank! I want to withdraw all
 me money. Please stop me before I do so.)

I talk about these with Melanie and we spent hours of talking and talking and she’s into 

them too...Camera, phones, I-Pad, I-Phones,Smartphones..etc.



These are the GADGETS I WANT!

I love NOKIA. All the phones I have had before and now are all under

 the same brand, from the first to the current phones, it’s NOKIA.

 N8, C6, E7, and N97 mini.







Last time, I would love to have NIKON, SONY & CANON cameras


 with all the stuffs called DSLR, D60, D90..etc..and bla bla bla.. 

(which I still want to have my hands on ones).

Now, I’m hunting for Polaroid cam. Digital camera? 

It’s in my wishing-to-have: list. I want CANON IXUS!!!





With each of these items may cost me probably a thousand and more, I 

will

 still try and hope to get it though I am SO POKAI right now.


Maniac, too gadgets maniac and materialistic, am I?

Anyway and anywho, I’ll keep them in my so-called THE WISHING TO

 HAVE: LIST.


Credits to all of the websites in which photos I have embedded to me blog.

Gotta go and of course with lots of love. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment