Friday, January 21, 2011

ི♥ྀღ•♫♪SECRET GARDENི♥ྀღ•♫♪

I’ve been waiting for the finale of this K-drama, Secret Garden and it’s here!!


I am so happy and super excited. It make me jumping up and down watching the last episode.

For those who have not seen this drama before, this post might contain spoilers for you.

OMG!

Gil Ra-Im and Joo Won have kids!
He3. Such perfect couples & perfect ending? Yes!

I want the full episodes and I hope when I’m going back for this holiday, I can download everyone single episode and watch them over and over again. If the DVD is out, I think, I’ll BUY IT.
XOXO. Love Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won here...!



 Time to put the kids to bed.

Omo..Cute & Romantic!

Ra-Im: Am I heavy.
Joo Won: Yes, you are.
Ra-Im: Then put me down.
Joo Won: I'll do that if you give me a kiss.♂ ♀ ♥

Ra-Im: I hope it's snowing.
Joo Won: It's possible.
Ra-Im: Really..?

Ra-Im: Oh..! (Surprised) It's SNOWING!

We'll have our hands held tight together forever.

This is definitely a magical relationship.

Pleasant day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment