Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh Man! Another Fucking Days! Whoops!!

I’m free to say things here right? 
Gez, what a question! For the past few days, I’ve been in a super fucking bad mood since things & stuffs have boiled my temper to its highest degree.

Oh! For the sake of God, please, can’t you JUST freakin’ STOP being so hypocrite, snobbish, impostor and fucking son of the bitch or daughter of the bitch?!!!

I can’t understand why...just why..that is every time I get mad at things, I tend to shed tears and it’s driving me nuts!! Oh tedah?!

Have you ever wondered that if you have friends beside you meaning that you can live your life to the fullest? Huh! Come on! What the heck? Though no man is an island, you can still have other “friends” as in animals, teddy bears, erm..your bantal busuk..,gadgets, and etc. Right. You can still stand up alone and be firm.

Someone had told me years ago that your life on this earth is all about you. Fuck that person caused he or she actually meant that you should be a dumb stupid selfish person in the whole world.

The late Michael Jackson had sung once; “You Are Not Alone”. That’s like a very evident statement that I think a 5 year-old kindergarten student can understand what it means. It simply probably defines that in this world, it’s not just you who conquer and live your life the way you want, 
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU AND THOSE YOU HAVE THEIR TRUST AND HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU TO THE FULLEST.

*Sigh*
*Sigh*
*Sigh*
*Sigh*
*Sigh*
*Sigh*
*Sigh*

Okay..I don’t want to say more craps and cram my blog with filthy words and more of its damn bullshit meanings or whateva.

Oh my Lord, I’m helpless. To netizens out there, just think about others sometimes. They are human, people and living creatures that live on their lives and depend on what you’re depending too.

p/s: This post has nothing to do with anyone or those who probably in heaven or hell.

Peace and harmlessness. XOXO. Out for good. *I need to meditate*.

No comments:

Post a Comment