Monday, January 10, 2011

*♥♥♥*What day is it again??*♥♥♥*




Oh me God! Its just the 2nd week and I am super dead tired. Lectures hours from 7.30am till 1pm. Have an hour rest and back to ISL for 2 hours and then theres a talk bout GERKO.

The library is super warm, feel like they wanna make us read books and have sauna at the same time. The more I read, the more it makes my eyes close. I keep telling my bestie who is sitting next to me, saying that I really wanna sleep and help to wake me up if the lecture might be coming unexpectedly but I just cant doze off.

Anyway, though with all the tight schedules making my life 24/7 busy from now on, Chinese New Year is just around the corner. I would love to take this opportunity to wish a prosperous and happy Chinese New Year to all my Chinese friends and to those who are celebrating CNY.

I would like to support my classmate, Mr. Geoffrey Lim for the CNY ceremony that will be celebrated soon in our IP. I am eager to see the outcomes darlings. Hope he could manage to handle it just like how he did last year and wishing that this time, its a BLAST ONE! Aja aja Fighting my bro...
Happy Chinese New Year everyone...!



Bye2x..XOXO Love!

2 comments:

  1. thx sis ^_^ muchly appreciate.. and that's what i need at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No biggie...
    I'll hope the others give their fullest co-operation for the ceremony...

    ReplyDelete