Thursday, January 6, 2011

►F◄

I may have cried for the past 5 days. Some may say I’m a childish. Some may say I’m a pretender. Some may say “Whatever, I don’t care bout her”.


Well, what you say might be true. I’m in the middle of the emotional-thingy-crisis. I can be sad and I can be mad in just a snap.

Things happen lately are much unexpected and shocked my nerves to hell and through the changes which have been made, I soon realise that I feel so weak and trap in between.

I will say Yes if you say Youre a coward. I will agree with you if you say Youre moaning a lot, so just stop!

Yes. I talk a lot. I mean A LOT. Lots of my problems that you would have to listen to which sometimes make you wanna detach your ears and block your ear canals with stones or anything as long as my voice is gone. Hyperbole much.

No man is an island. I need companions. I need friends. I need peers. I maybe need acquaintances as long as I have someone to talk to and share my thoughts and feelings with. Yes, maybe just like YOU TOO.

Anyway, I would love to thank those who have fully supported me and forever.
To mom and dad, brother and sisters, and family, you all own the spaces in my heart.
I love you guys.

.•*¨`*♫♪¸.•*¨`*♫♪¸.•*¨`*♫♪ •*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨`*

I just wanna be happy.

So now, if you try to do something, listen to partial of my heart, mind and soul speak.

Just fucking shut up if you try to make me feel sad.


Just fucking shut up if you try to make me cry.

Just fuck off if you try to slash me with TRILLIONS of you slurs.

I WILL ALWAYS STAY STRONG FOR I KNOW PRAYERS AND GOD ARE MY GREATEST WEAPONS.

You get me?!!

p/s: You can talk shits and craps behind me, yet you must know, what goes around comes around.

XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment