Monday, January 31, 2011

Teachers who love to discriminate are not teachers for schools!


Being home was a dream came true to me.
Being home also meant story time..

I've heard lots of stories from me sista and she's like a narrator and director of a movie, piling all the storyline from A-Z and there I am, sitting enjoying listening to hear stories.

But hearing stories and stuffs which really boiling your temperature is making your day fucking bullshit.

We went for a jog yesterday, and she told me how were her school's days goin' on, how were her friends treated her, and of course how were the teachers giving their lessons.

She told me that, there was this particular teacher (who is from Sarawak herself, which me sist told me that she never claimed herself as a Sarawakian), had conducted most of her classes with her discriminating behaviour.

From me sista's story, the teacher seems to hate her for no reason and plus, my sister really respects her teachers and she is super innocent. That teacher tries so damn hard to find mistakes made by my sister and when she can't, she starts to blame my sister for unreasonable things.

Example? Oh yeah. There's a lot! Here's one she told me.

My sister asked permission from that bitch(the teacher) to excuse her to go to the toilet.

That fucking bitch replied, "Kamu ni kan, slalu ja pergi tandas masa cikgu. Kamu ni tak hormat cikgu langsung!" and bla bla bla there's go more of her shits and craps. (Trans: "This girl, why you always want some excuses to go to the toilet during my lesson, you don't even respect me as a teacher")

My sister was taken aback for a while. She took a very deep breath for she did not want to blow up in anger there in front of the whole class and she simply replied that fucking whore teacher, "Baiklah cikgu. Terima kasih. Sekarang, bolehkah saya ke tandas, cikgu?" (Trans: "Alright, teacher. Thank you. Could I go to the toilet now, teacher?")

That teacher just kept in silence for a while and then she approved my sister's permission.

Alright. Here's the thing.
First, my sister seldom asked excuses to go the toilet during her class.

Second, she did ask that whore politely.

Third, that teacher did discriminate her students between the ones she hates and the ones she likes. But mostly, she hates them all. (From what I have heard)
Lastly, my sister respects her as her History teacher. 

Ya la kan, dah cikgu beri ilmu, siapa tak hormat. Yeah, we do know that teacher does make a difference, they give us knowledge and everyone should respect them, but then, let's see it another wayyyyy....round through humanity perspectives.

Do you respect someone who hates you for you have done nothing wrong?

Do you like someone to always blame you for you making a mistake that others too have done just before you?
Do you accept a person for that person is very snobbish and ain't have the right in making fun out of you in front of others?

Of course I'll have only one answer to this kind of people.

"What goes around comes around and yeah, what'cha have done to me today, you'll deserve the same in the future".

I wish that teacher would change her motherfucker fucking bullshit attitudes in no time.

Wishing my sister millions and zillions of luck in her SPM this year. Hope she'll get straight A's. I can see that flying colours and don't let me down yeah sista.

All the best to her and for that teacher, I do respect you as a teacher, but not as a human. I don't know why I'm saying this but yeah, good luck to you too in being a new person. Sorry for my language. ,^^

XOXO readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment