Saturday, January 15, 2011

↕❀●•♪What a day...❀●•♪↕

Yes. Another weekend. I simply love it! Friday has gone and thatll make it as “a yesterday’s story”, right??

Here how it goes. I woke up as usual and walked to the class a bit earlier than the others, hoping that I could at least switch on my lappie and get myself online and read any recent news on The Star Online & you know, without worrying “Oh my God, I’m late for class cause I’m too preoccupied with bla-bla-bla-this-and-that-things-in-the-morning.” Well, the main reason was that I don’t want to bump into lecturers. He3...

However, that was not the case cause when I reached the class, sat down on my chair and unexpectedly, I felt my head like spinning around, 360 degrees. Headache. A massive one.

I had migraine.

After class, I went back and drifted my body to the bed and hoping that sleeping would be the best medicine for my headache.

What a day. I realised that I had slept approximately from 12.30pm something till 5pm..That’s made it around 5 hours of afternoon’s sleeping. Ok~ *-* At least my headache has gone by now.

Here I am. Blogging. Writing and changing the music background and layouts for my blog. I can’t sleep though I have yawn for like thousands times.

Thanks to my friends for being so supportive and very understanding. Thank you very much pals...

Gotta go. XOXO. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment