Saturday, January 22, 2011

TAG! The 25!

Been tagged by Dayu in her bloggie regarding 25 random things, facts, etc about youself.


Thanks for the tagging but I think I can’t find the other 25 bloggers to be tagged. It’s ok rite for me to just write the 25 facts, truth etc about myself.

Now let’s see..what random facts I can write down here in me blog.
Erm..

  1. I don’t really like cheese. Well, it doesn’t seem to suit my tongue...sometimes..(??)
  2. I like these 3 colours: Blue, Black and White. Yet, black always wins my heart.
  3. I like Korean and Japanese entertainment but not that supa fanatic much bout it.
  4. I’m a V-big fan of gadgets; phones, laptops & cameras & etc.
  5. Falling in love is my biggest guilt & fear, so it’s kinda hard for me to fall in love.
  6. I like animals but I’m scared of crocodiles!
  7. I love to wear huge and XXXXL size clothes.
  8. I like number 7 for no particular reason.
  9. I don’t know how to use Twitter though I have one.
  10. I like high qualities and high definition music videos.
  11. I like to fast forward things when watching movies alone unless there are friends watching with me together.
  12. I am NOT a romantic person.
  13. I find that it’s quite hard for me to praise people for their abilities and talents or etc not because of snobbishness, just that I really don’t know how.
  14. I have no confidence with the way I look, low self-esteem.
  15. I think IPG Keningau kinda sucks in a certain dramatic way. (Pergh...burning!!!!)
  16. I don’t like to be forced, but if it’s for my own good, I’ll give it a try.
  17. I like to dance but with zero talent in it. (Keh3...)
  18. I don’t have any dresses; guess I’ll have them one day.
  19. I like military clothes, sport wears and boys-style clothing but I always mix them to make them look more feminine if it’s possible.
  20. I prefer & always have short hair but I think I should at least keep it long from now on.
  21. Sweets, candies, chocolates etc really have sweetened me life. (,^^)
  22. I am addicted to cartoons; Family Guy, The Simpsons, The Misadventures of Flapjack, Chowder, etc..they have entertained me a lot.
  23. Celebrating birthday with parties & etc kinda corny; I’ll keep my birthday simple, just with cake(s) & prayers. It’s more than enough.
  24. Someone I admire and adore celebrate his birthday on 25th December!
  25. All of the facts above are not 100% true. Hihhihihihihihihhiihi...
XOXO Darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment