Tuesday, January 11, 2011

♫•*¨*•Oppas!!!Saranghae•*¨*•♫



TVXQ. I love you!!! I should’ve posted this earlier but yeah, you know, busy all the time..he3.... 



TVXQ, coming back with only my lovely Changmin and Yunho, this duo has made the crowds and fans go crazy and scream out loud till their lungs are sore. Oh me God. I’ve been waiting for their comeback and finally, it’s here.



As soon as the music video for their song “Keep Your Head Down” came out, I downloaded it straight away. I’ve seen their performances at Music Bank and SBS lived and Wow! They are very gifted with strong and powerful voices and the dance moves...Oh...I LOVE IT! I was like, staring at the screen and watched the MV over and over again.


If I got the time and money, I would love to have their album.


XOXO. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment