Wednesday, January 5, 2011

*♥♥♥*Missing HOME*♥♥♥*

Wondering why it rains every evening. Why can't it stop for just a moment? Seriously, it breaks my heart, it makes my heart turns icy cold and sometimes has drawn my heart to cry. It brings back memories of the most wonderful holidays I have ever felt. Marudi..dearest hometown..you always rain every evening..right? That's why I wonder why Keningau always rains in the evening, resembles Marudi. Last year was a fantastic journey with actually nothing to fill the free times with except for joy, happiness and lots of laugh and smiles.

I went back early for holidays as the final exam ended sooner than the others. As soon as I arrived home, I took some rest. (ZZZzzZzz...) When I woke up, I descended the stairs and went out to find my mother making herself busy messing up with all the plants in the garden, to see my sister cycled the bicycle with full speed and saw my father washed the car which was fully covered with mud and soil. Such perfect and blissful scenery I have ever seen.
My family and I went to Long Lama. We spent a week there with my auntie and uncle and of course my cousins too.

Days went by and my brother and eldest sister came home. We went for shopping. Such an early Christmas shopping it was. I wore simple hooded T-shirt for Christmas. Guess am not that maniac crave for dresses (yet).

Christmas was simple too but to have it at somewhere was the biggest change we had ever made last year. We celebrated Christmas at Marudi and we had our cousins too there. Though there were..erm...not that many people came visiting to our house, we were glad to be together on Christmas.

3 days after Christmas, I had my birthday. I felt a bit sad for my sister went back to her college. On the other hand, she may feel happy because at least she could say “Happy Birthday” to me early in the morning of the 28th. My mom bought a cake (for which I chose by myself) and it was a soft chocolate cake. Very delicious and sweet. Thank you mom. I loved it. New Year. We prayed.

Can’t believe, just in a blink it is now 2011. I headed back to the teacher institute on 2nd Jan. Without any warnings and visible signs, I cried for home and hoped to be at home from the moment I stepped in the room. I unpacked my things, made phone calls, unpacked again and sent some text messages to those in Sarawak.

I miss home so much and what I love to wish from Mr. Time is to twist back to time and slow it down so that I could spend every second, every minute and every hour with my family. Laugh together. Sing together. Playfully yell to each other and pray together as one, completely, big FAMILY. I admit it netizens, I am now feeling the most severe HOMESICK. You may think my holidays were  boring but for me, it was super awesome. Question is, can I be cured with time and work???
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment